Monday, November 26, 2007

Gravity Rides Everythings

Today was relatively uneventful. I saw my family, got some food at chilies and watched Accepted as far as main stream movies goes it was pretty good. I noticed again a trend with modern movies incorporating underground concepts or ideas, music, and art into there films. Modest Mouse's song Gravity Rides Everything was featured along with a poster of a European rock band who at the time of writing this i cant remember. Also behind the films front as a teenage comedy it is really about alternative education and the imperfections in the college system. I feel the church needs to embrace this idea and not make everything good have the "Christian" title cant something be good with out saying Jesus 10 times. Another thought that keeps me on the verge of insanity

No comments: