Saturday, November 24, 2007

Broken

God knows I'm broken
Why do i always come back to that place that hell
its not how God intended it
I need to get away for awhile
solitude
Me and God
I haven't Quite Figured out what I'm here for
I want the kingdom
but I chose to side with the Empire
I talk about reform renew reclaim (more to come)
but I haven't even personally started this
I thought i was strong enough for romantic relationship
but I'm now not sure if Im healthy enough for friendship too anyone
Im rethinking my life and if you notice a change in me this is why
Im a student not a socialite
I live in Issaquah not Seattle, Edmonds, Lynwood, Olympia, Boston, or Vancouver
Im a B+ mind that has a D average cause i let life take me away then I give up
Christ heal me in my brokenness i need you now more then ever
Im a broken sinner by nature who wants to help Restore Eden
Use me in my brokenness for your will god

No comments: